Guesthouse serviced apartment is your home away from home, and provides you more space, more privacy, more freedom, and more conveniences.


About me



Welcome to Guesthouse serviced apartment! My name is Michelle. My profession is marketing in international business. Due to the need of my job and living abroad since many years, I often have the opportunity to travel to many countries. Based on my travel experience, I deeply believe that a good quality accommodation is the key of a successful journey. My personal preference for accommodation when traveling abroad is the private houses, in addition to a lower budget; one can enjoy more comfort, more space, and more freedom than hotels. It also is the best way to experience the local daily life, and better understand the people and culture. I consider it as an art to see each home owner making every effort to create an exquisite home for the travelers. To stay in a nice and comfortable private house also add beautiful memories to my journey besides the scenery.

I provide high quality accommodation and the relevant information for all travellers. With a lower budget, you and your family, or friends will have more comfort, more space, and more freedom and more beautiful memories to your journey.
Questions? Please contact me by:

Email: mchangde@gmail.com
SKYPE: mchangde
Mobile phone: 0983 681 872 (Taiwan)
Tel.: +49(0)4763 945 268 (Germany)
Fax: +49(0)4763 945 269 (Germany)
Label: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Welcome to Guesthouse serviced apartment! My name is Michelle. My profession is marketing in international business. Due to the need of my job and living abroad since many years, I often have the opportunity to travel to many countries. cheap bed & breakfast whitley bay


Post a Comment